The editorial policy of the journal "Fiziko-mathematical education" supports ethical publication standards adopted in the world, and considers their implementation essential to maintain the credibility of scientific publications and high quality scientific publications.Of credibility on the part of educators and scientists to the results presented in the publication will be guaranteed, if we are to avoid:
- the fabrication of data, the researcher did not carry out any work, and just made up the data;
- falsification of data when the researcher did the experiment, but then changed some data or rigged;
- plagiarism is when you used someone else's ideas or results without specifying their authorship, when copied publication or parts of another author without documenting them as quotes, citing the source;
- incorrect definition of authorship, when some authors were not involved in obtaining the scientific results, or in the list of sponsors is not included as a separate entity;
- submission of the same materials in several scientific publications;
- duplicate publications.
In case of ignoring by the author (authors) of these points the editorial Board reserves the right to refuse to publish submitted materials.
The policy of the journal on the prevention of plagiarism
THE EDITORIAL BOARD DETERMINES THE PHENOMENON OF PLAGIARISM IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:
Plagiarism - promulgation (publication), completely or partially, someone else's text under the name of the person who is not the author of this text.
Self-plagiarism - is a re-publication of the author scope and identical in form and content of their academic texts without stating the fact of their previous or simultaneous publication.
Text plagiarism - is the full or partial borrowing of text fragments (modified or not modified) that is present in the articles, theses, reports, monographs, manuscripts, theses and dissertations, and the like.
The steps characterizing the process of plagiarism:
- the issuance of someone else's work for their own;
- copying the words or ideas of another person without reference to his work;
- deliberate omissions from a list of links sources;
- false information about the source (e.g. a broken link);
- change the order of words while preserving the overall structure of the sentence and without reference to the source;
- copying large quantities of text or ideas by referencing sources that together make up a large part of the article.
Plagiarism klassificeret in the following categories:
- exact copy without modifications (Copy & Paste) and without proper bibliographic registration of borrowed fragments;
- copy with changes in language, lexical and technological interpretation (with a permutation of words, substitute letters, numbers);
- imitation style;
- translation from another language;
- borrowing ideas.
For checking on plagiarism we are using the search text matches, which is available as winnepasaukee software for installation on personal computer and online resource - eTXT Antiplagiat.
For publication in the journal of the uniqueness of the minimal directional text must be 70%.
1. All manuscripts submitted to the journal are checked for uniqueness given BY the Executive editor at the stage of primary consideration.
2. In cases of plagiarism, the manuscript is rejected.
3. All responsibility for the accuracy of the articles, accuracy of titles, names and citations are the authors of the submitted materials according to the current legislation of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine "On copyright and related rights").